| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibenik in December is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with occasional rain. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of water is discharged during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 9:08 long with an average length of 8:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibenik December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sibenik, Croatia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibenik:
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Ancona, Italy - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) W
- Falconara, Italy - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) W
- Frontone, Italy - 256.4 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) SW
- Termoli, Italy - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Amendola, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) S
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) S