| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibenik in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of liquid falls across on average 4 days.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibenik August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sibenik, Croatia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibenik:
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Ancona, Italy - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) W
- Falconara, Italy - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) W
- Frontone, Italy - 256.4 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) SW
- Termoli, Italy - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Amendola, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) S
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) S